Teams are formed as follows:
1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd/4th grade, 5th/6th grade, 7th/8th grade. Players will automatically be placed in their age appropriate Division.
Teams are determined in accordance with OFA policies. Assignments of rosters are made based on the following criteria: (1) school attended by the player, (2) date of payment receipt, and (3) teams with openings. Special requests for placement on a particular team are granted only by the Technical Director or the Division Coordinator. OFA makes no guarantees as to which team your child(ren) will be placed on. Placement of any player on any team is not guaranteed or promised by any coach, player, coordinator or club official.
All age divisions are divided by gender with the exception of U5-U6/Kinder.
FIFA Laws of the Game shall govern OFA recreational league play except as modified in the OFA Rules and Policies.
Oregon Futbol Academy Goals
- 1. Develop players with superior technical aptitude/skill.
- 2. Create players with advanced tactical capability/awareness.
- 3. Establish a player’s ability to properly function within a team, and for a team.
- 4. Generate a culture of respect and sportsmanship.
- 5. Motivate players to achieve on the field, in the classroom, and within the family unit to become outstanding contributors to their respective communities.